Book a Consultation for a FREE spray foam Estimate
If you are building a new home, consider opting for an insulation method that pays for itself within a few short years. Spray foam insulation is the best home insulation money can buy it will long as long as the home, maintaining its effectiveness.
- Spray foam expands to fill cracks and crevices in your walls, forming a tight seal eliminating air infiltration in your walls.
- Spray foam eliminates cold surfaces within wall assembly, which in turn eliminates condensation. Without condensation occurring mold is unable to grow which in turn creates a healthier environment for you and your family.
- Helps improve the air quality in your home due to eliminating any airborne allergens and pollens from entering your home.
- It prevents the formation of rust oh HVAC equipment and ductwork in the attic by having the equipment in a space that YOU control the temperature of.
- Environmentally friendly, containing no CFC's formaldehyde or ozone depleting agents making it the best spray foam insulation.
*Sound proofing walls
-less strain on HVAC, Making unit last longer
There are many reason for spray foam to be used in Existing Homes:
Foam insulation is a liquid injected or poured into spaces. As it dries it expands to its full thickness. The expansive mixture will be the spray foam that you see in our photos here, which will be used to seal all the air leaks and gaps in your home. Upgrading your insulation will lower your power bill and improve air quality. As highlighted by the US Department of Energy, spray form insulation has the capability of reducing your energy bills by 50%. Furthermore, the spray foam tax deduction allows homeowners up to $1200 in tax incentives.
Link to tax credit:
About Our Company
We lead the change in smarter insulation solutions. Our aspiration is to be the most trusted insulation installers. Our company strives to provide high performing and smart insulation solutions.
Year of Establishment
Owner of Vault Spray Foam
There are a number of reasons homeowners choose Vault Spray Foam for insulation. Sound Proofing, so their teenager's movie nights don't keep the entire house awake. Climate control, to keep Alabama moisture outside, improving air quality. Attic roofs, to reduce the transfer of heat from your attic to your living space. What will be your reason?
“My Office has always had issues with being too hot in the summer, and too cold in the winter. My power bill was outrageous. I decided to give Vault Spray Foam the opportunity to spray my attic and now no more harsh climate shifts and high power bills. That was just the pros of the foam, I cant say enough about Taylor and his knowledge in the field. He was also able to work with my limited time."
Dr. Frank Melazzo, AL